Interested in joining the company which is creative and works on latest technologies? Then you are at right place.
At Recharge Designs, we are specialized experts having years of experience in individual domain, pooling our talents, thinking innovative and living lives to fullest enjoying work. We create extraordinary creative designs solutions, True to our nature, we're always searching to amplify those solutions. So we're always in search of new team members getting more new innovative talent.
We’re passionate about what we do and are in search of people who are passionate too. We’re driven, we’re creative, and we’re nimble. At Recharge Designs, we always welcome young, bright and energetic people who combine linear and rational thinking skills with creativity and passion.
So if you've got substance and ready to push your expertise to new heights, we invite you to join Recharge Designs, a company where learning and living with true potential is at core that encourages growth..!
- Deliver quality designs for web sites and web application user interface (UI)
- Incorporate latest design trends and standards easily to existing page designs.
- Candidates should have experience in designing websites, landing pages, banner ads, popups, etc and should be able to handle all design requirements.
- strong knowledge in photoshop, illustrator, flash and dreamweaver, xhtml, html 5, CSS, creating responsive design and knowledge in Wordpress.
- Should be familiar with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, Illustrator or its equivalent tools
- Knowledge in jQuery and Java Script preferred
- Knowledge about latest UI and Form Components & Designs
In addition to this candidates should also have :-
- Strong Creative and Graphics Skills
- Expert Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create HTML mockups in Illustrator, Photoshop or Fireworks
- HTML expertise (HTML 5 skills)
- Proficiency in CSS3, knowledge in Wordpress
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Producing graphic elements for use in website
- Out of box creative & imagination skill
- Meeting Sales Targets.
- Conceptualizing & implementing plans / policies for ensuring accomplishment of business goals.
- Identifying product gaps with respect to those offered by competitors and market.
- Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares through proper distribution.
- Regular analysis of market share year-on-year as well as month by month with problem areas highlighted to the team and strategies and tactics to overcome them implemented.
- To ensure weekly projections are accurately updated as required.
- To get invoices raised for your clients and follow up on payments and see timely payments are received.
- Be proactive in all commercial activity and develop and exploit all new revenue streams.
- Formulate Business Strategy, Planning & Analysis at micro level for achieving planned sales targets.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients; generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Analyzing marketing trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine-tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Assist in Pan India agency tie ups.
Job Overview :
- Looking for sharp, intelligent developers working with latest technologies in iPhone/iOS/iPad. You will be responsible to develop mobile apps for our clients.
- You will contribute to the overall design and implementation of various new features.
- You will be responsible to develop mobile apps for our clients and for our own iOS frameworks used in multiple projects using standard design patterns.
- Work with an extremely knowledge based environment with a chance to rapidly grow and contribute to the team.
-- Candidate should and must have a working knowledge and strong experience of min 2 to 6 years in cross platform development and expert in mobile technologies.
-- Should possess extensive programming knowledge of Xcode, Objective C, Cocos2D (Gaming experience would be an added advantage)
-- Sound knowledge on COCOA Framework would be an added advantage
-- iPhone application architecture and UI
-- Proficient in Objective-C, iOS SDK and frameworks
-- Must have knowledge of database and SDLC
-- Basic knowledge of Oops Concepts is required
-- Understanding of iOS design patterns
-- At least 3-4 applications developed on iPhone and presently on AppStore
-- Knowledge of Android Platforms would be an added advantage
-- Work along with Project Managers to develop, test & release the apps.
-- Enthusiastic about meeting deadlines, maintenance, support & performance optimization.
-- Handle complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers
-- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & written)
Experience: Min: 2 years
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer for creating high-quality designs for advertising and marketing collaterals.
The Candidate must have an aesthetic sense of creating new out of the box ideas & converting them into eye-catching designs.
Must have expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw & other Designing Tools.
Must have experience of designing Book Covers, Brochures, Catalogues, Design material & layouts.
Candidates having experience from Advertising Agency will be given preference.
Experience: Min: 2 years
1. Sketchers must have a hand on experience in creating illustrations manually or digitally in different styles like Realistic, Semi-Realistic, Cartoon and Stylized.
2. Digital Coloring Artists must be expert in Photoshop and Illustrator.
3.Should be able to work under tight deadlines and perform exceptionally under pressure.
4. Candidates having MFA/BFA degree from a recognized institute will be preferred.
5. Must have a good portfolio with experience of working on different styles.
6. Ability to generate out of the box ideas.
- Developing new ideas, concepts and writing on them in English language in a lucid manner without any grammatical errors.
- Writing and editing creative, clear and persuasive materials for marketing, training, employee communication, corporate communication and sundry.
- Writing SEO friendly articles with appropriate usage of key words and an understanding of the market.
- Creating media documents, titles and others using ones creativity and analytical skills.
- Writing for the social media, doing research and creating new contents for strategic and social media marketing.
- Writing for multiple verticals and business lines, understanding the customer segments and creating clear communication through written contents.
- Designing and writingbrochures, templates for new business lines, events using ones command over language and creativity along with business acumen.
- Should be able to coordinate with different departments, understand their needs and also coordinate with various levels of the organization and create appropriate documents for diverse audience.
- Above all, taking up new challenges that may come up in the way of documentation and corporate communication and strategy.
- Most importantly all the above has to be done within strict deadlines with equal speed and accuracy maintaining top class quality.
- Candidate should have excellent skills in creating and curating contentfor Social Media Accounts for promotion on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.
- Candidate should have excellent skills in generating and promoting contentin lines with the latest current affairs, trends and event related communication.
- Candidate must have complete knowledge on how to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.for promoting businesses via consumer engagement.
- Candidate must be able to work with the client for campaign requirements and approvals before planning contentand design of planned communication.
- Candidate must be able to execute blogger outreach programs and alternative online engagement methods.
- Experience in contentwriting and copy writing is a must.
- Participate in team and firm development activities; show enthusiasm about new streams of work and work towards acquiring new skills.
- Blogger outreach and engagement.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will engage in product engineering efforts and work with product, design and marketing teams to build world class WEB 2.0 products that are being used by millions of users worldwide. These products have been built using various technologies, on different platforms and complex algorithms. You will be involved in coding, architecture, testing, and deployment of the project and mainly deliver clean and well designed code.
2. Write optimized SQL queries
3. Write and plan stress test cases
4. Thoroughly test cross browser compatibility of all products interfaces
5. Maintain, support and debug code for large scale web sites in a network which have millions of visitors everyday
6. Work closely and co-ordinate with developers and tech leads to integrate code across projects
7. Peer code review
8. Evaluate & identify new technologies for implementation
9. Mentor and impart knowledge to juniors
1. Bachelors Degree (preferably Computer Science)
2. 3-7 years of professional experience, preferably in a Product team
4. knowledge of JS library like Jquery, YUI
5. Hands-on experience in Linux environment with intermediate knowledge of command line tool and basic commands.
6. Experience in atleast one MVC based framework
7. Experience in 3rd party API integration.
8. Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA & OOD)
9. Must have used versioning tools like Git, SVN
10. Knowledge of Cloud computing technologies.
11. Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks/projects concurrently
12. Experience of working through an entire project cycle - implementation, review, testing and documentation
13. Good communication skill
Good to have:
1. Experience in Yii/Zend framework
2. Basic knowledge of caching strategies
3. Experience in MySQL database clustering, memcache
4. Knowledge of Agile, SCRUM Development Methodologies
5. Knowledge of Solr
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience of Androiddevelopment and capabilities to guide Androidteam
- Strong in JavaProgramming and OOPS Concepts.
- Expert in AndroidUser Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Androidbased application.
- Ability to work with webservices on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related
- underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to
- challenging technical problems.
- Team player and driven towards self-improvement, development, and achievement.
- Knowledge on Push Notifications, Async Task, and Cloud to Device Messaging.
- Sound problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Should have worked on at least 4 live Android
Department: Business Development, only Female – 1
Salary: up to 20K pm
Qualification: (Knowledge, skills, competencies)
Graduate/ MBA, Female
at least 1 – 2 yrs experience in marketing industry (BTL)
Additional requirements: (Additional competencies to perform the job)
Ms Office, etc. Shall be aware of MP. Excellent interpersonal
• Lead generation & approaching new clients
• Identify clients, assess business potential & convert into customers
• Client management for Creative flowed by other promotional campaigns
• Understanding of consumers, markets & categories
• Customer relationship management & maintain preferred agency status
• Concept presentation to the client
• Understand the client requirement & deliver the same on time
• Working on the ideation, designs and commercial for the creative with respective teams
• Personal impact and relationship management- gain respect from clients and ensure preferred agency status through sustained value add
• Vendor management
The candidate shall be smart, pro-active & responsible enough to complete the given work on time. Shall posses’ strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Accountant Knowledge of Tally 9.0
- Project wise salary distribution. Preparing of salary sheet on payroll in tally ERP 9.
- Income tax audit report Financial year calculation
- Day to Day Accounting, Payroll | Bank Reconciliation | MIS | Balance sheet Finalization | Branch Accounting
- Preparing P&L account | Handle all jobs related to Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Handling Petty Cash | Maintain vouchers and Filing | Knowing Tally 7.2 & 9.0 | Service Tax